Finally another award to add to the case, it’s a tiny little case but that’s ok.
Men are told that size doesn’t matter. Which is true to probably half the population.
Ross, thank you for the honor I will treasure it always. I feel that I am in over my head; to be in such company is humbling.
So here are the rules….
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
That’s five rules and five times the word ‘must’ was used. I do not like that word. Since there is no such thing as blog award police I will follow the rules as I see fit. Go ahead, take the award away. You can pry it from my cold dead hands. Make my day.
That said I have to pass this along to some of the deserving and hard working creative bloggers out there. Well, the ones I know anyway. Just three. Please don’t feel disappointed if you didn’t get one.
Ross I have some irony for you…. I have been working on my education at the community college where I work. Tuition re-imbursement is a wonderful way to break back into school. Anyway, the school mascot is Arty the Aardvark.
So Arte y Pico, could also mean tip of the Aardvark, if you twist things around a bit.