Top 7 favorite (not so serious) zombie movies.
- A. Marion: …time is short. So you gotta ask yourself: Are you a fighter, Fish Queen, or are you zombie food? Undead (2003)
- B. Herbert West: Don’t expect it to tango; it has a broken back. Re-Animator (1985)
- C. Cherry Darling: There’s a difference between being frank… and being dick. Planet Terror (2007)
- D. Peter: The only person who could miss with this gun is the sucker with the bread to buy it. Dawn of the Dead (1978)
- E. Suicide: You think this is a fuckin’ costume? This is a way of life. Return of the Living Dead (1985)
- F. Dr. Hans Fallada: Don’t worry. A naked girl is not going to get out of this complex. Life-force (1985)
- G. Pete: All right, I admit, he can pretty funny on occasion. Like that time we stayed up all night drinking apple Schnappes and playing Tekken 2. Shaun of the Dead (2004)