I got tagged yesterday by Cavblogem with a bunch of questions. I guess this kind of thing happens all the time. Well here goes, I tried to be honest but that’s relative to my state of mind.
Kingsleya – Tag your next!
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it. I have a small scar on my stomach next to my bellybutton. It was made when I slipped when using an exacto knife and accidentally stabbed myself. I have a nice shirt with a matching hole.
2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it? My cell phone is a razor (Silver) my home phone is a retro looking black handset recessed into the wall. We call it the dead phone. The only people who call that number are people we don’t wish to here from, (salesmen, etc)
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom? One mirror over my wife’s dresser and one hook to hang a nightgown. Other than that there is not one thing hanging on the walls.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
5. Do you believe in gay marriage? I believe in Marriage between consenting adults. If there weren’t for special privileges, financial advantages and discrimination this would be a moot point.
6. What do you want more than anything right now? Some good news about the state of the world.7 .
What time were you born? I don’t remember. I think that every 10 years or so I erase knowledge that is not important. This happens automatically due to lack of sufficient storage space.
8. Are your parents still together? Oh yea. They are a roll model of mine. I would be totally astonished at my parents leaving each other. I would sooner expect monkeys flying our of my *&#.
9. Last person who made you cry? It was I. I never know why, it just sometimes happens for no reason.
10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne? I love it when my wife wears the chanell #5 that I got for her when I was in Egypt. Not sure if it is the memory of my return or the smell I like.
11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex? Brown eyes, brunette. My wife has a lighter brown ring around her pupils, its mesmerizing to me.
12. What are you listening to? Why? I am listening to the TV in the other room while typing this. It is kind of a game to try to figure out if the show is taking a strange plot twist or if the channel was changed. Its more difficult a game than you think.
13. Do you get scared of the dark? Nope, I enjoy the dark. Its crowds that terrify me.
14. Do you like painkillers? Nope. Pain Killers scare me. I had back surgery a while ago and was real uncomfortable with the recovery and how long it took to get over the pain killers. I felt like I was in a fog for months.
15. Are you too shy to ask someone out? People who know me would laugh. I am kind of a flirt.
16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? French fries dipped in a chocolate milk shake.
17. Who was the last person who made you mad? While driving home a woman who apparently decided that her destination was more important than my safety. She passed me in the center lane and cut me off in the left turn lane.
18. List one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people? I talk to loud and with out much thought when I have too much to drink. Like two beers.
19. Who was the last person who made you smile? My wife. That’s ones easy she always makes me smile.